Dear God, I see alot of requests today for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin371

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I see a lot of requests today for help with their problems. I know that You will do what's best for them, and hope that they trust You!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God..I love my son a lot but I wish to die now because I couldn't be the best mom. I couldn't give my son everything his heart wants and I couldn't give him a better home. I'M sorry for not being strong. I'M sorry for not holding on. Dear Lord, we are being tortured to death each day...
Replies
11
Views
428
I would first off like to say that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior amen. I had an interview it felt like a bs interview because the person doing it just wrote my name and number on a blank piece of paper. I am frankly 5 more days of being booted from my friends home in a state I don’t know...
Replies
8
Views
370
Dear God I come before you today with a humble heart, seeking your guidance and provision as I embark on this journey to launch my baby shop business. Grant me the strength and wisdom to overcome challenges along the way. I pray for financial resources to complete what I need to do and bring my...
Replies
6
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom