Dear God I made a terrible mistake ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through this breakup. I’m scared I’m only in my late 30s no man no kids I’m scared if not him than who. I suffered many breakups I know I will be okay but I feel this man is different. Please God if it’s meant to be let his pride ego hurt stubbornness not get in the way. In Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of ###, who is seeking your guidance and intervention in a difficult situation. Lord, you know the pain and regret that they are feeling after pushing away someone they loved. We ask for your mercy and forgiveness for any mistakes that have been made.

Lord, if it is your will, we pray that you would soften the heart of this man and bring him back into ###'s life. Remove any barriers of pride, ego, or stubbornness that may be hindering their reconciliation. Help them to communicate and understand each other's feelings, and grant them the opportunity to rebuild their relationship if it aligns with your divine plan.

However, Lord, if this man is not meant to be a part of ###'s life, we ask for your comfort and strength to heal their heart and mind. Protect them from despair and loneliness, and remind them that their worth and purpose are not defined by their relationship status. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and plan for their life.

Father, we pray for your guidance and wisdom for ### as they navigate this breakup. Give them clarity of mind and peace in their heart. Surround them with supportive friends and family who can provide comfort and encouragement during this challenging time.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and know that you have a perfect plan for ###'s life. May they find solace and hope in your presence, knowing that you are always with them.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
That was a beautiful thoughtful prayer. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day and praying for me.
 
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through this breakup. I’m scared I’m only late 30’s no man no kids I’m scared if not him than who. I suffered many break ups I know I will be okay but I feel this man is different. Please God if it’s meant to be let his pride ego hurt stubbornness not get in the way. In Jesus name Amen
May God restore what the enemy has stolen from you my dear
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
155
I have very bad anxiety I am afraid to tell people things and . My brother and I got a house and my other brother tells me don't tell my roommate yet. When I told my roommate she said I have to give her a 30 day notice and when I tell my brother that he gets mad at me and said I suppose to tell...
Replies
9
Views
301
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom