Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through this breakup. I’m scared I’m only late 30’s no man no kids I’m scared if not him than who. I suffered many break ups I know I will be okay but I feel this man is different. Please God if it’s meant to be let his pride ego hurt stubbornness not get in the way. In Jesus name Amen

Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking your guidance and intervention in a difficult situation. Lord, you know the pain and regret that they are feeling after pushing away someone they loved. We ask for your mercy and forgiveness for any mistakes that have been made.

Lord, if it is your will, we pray that you would soften the heart of this man and bring him back into Anonymous's life. Remove any barriers of pride, ego, or stubbornness that may be hindering their reconciliation. Help them to communicate and understand each other's feelings, and grant them the opportunity to rebuild their relationship if it aligns with your divine plan.

However, Lord, if this man is not meant to be a part of Anonymous's life, we ask for your comfort and strength to heal their heart and mind. Protect them from despair and loneliness, and remind them that their worth and purpose are not defined by their relationship status. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and plan for their life.

Father, we pray for your guidance and wisdom for Anonymous as they navigate this breakup. Give them clarity of mind and peace in their heart. Surround them with supportive friends and family who can provide comfort and encouragement during this challenging time.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and know that you have a perfect plan for Anonymous's life. May they find solace and hope in your presence, knowing that you are always with them.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through this breakup. I’m scared I’m only late 30’s no man no kids I’m scared if not him than who. I suffered many break ups I know I will be okay but I feel this man is different. Please God if it’s meant to be let his pride ego hurt stubbornness not get in the way. In Jesus name Amen
May God restore what the enemy has stolen from you my dear

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus. I made a huge mistake at work and I am really very sorry. I am really scared that I will be fired. I totally own up to my mistake. I have a family back home and I have to support them and this is my dream job and I got this job after a long struggle. Please Jesus please help me...
Replies
Views
Dear Please my soul mates heart is bursting every second she is away from me and I am away from her We have been both suffering high blood pressure and heart break by the second as I left the company by mistake. Please lord re-unite us at this company even though it is secret and impossible to...
Replies
Views
Dear Dear i have just found out I ahve done a deed equivalent of killing a man I have broken unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment to my friends, soulmate and company at work. The damage is irrepairable. I ask you to restore the unrestorable, to fix the unfixable, me returning to this...
Replies
Views
God if we made a mistake moving to SC and it was not your will please forgive us and how us mery and grace. It has been none stop issues since we have moved here. Please help us turn a negative into a positive. Please guide ours steps and let us know how to proceed. Place a hedge of protection...
Replies
Views
My dear son Jacob has had a hard life from the start, being born premature, having epilepsy and just recently was run over by a car, God was there to save him as we are ever so thankful but he is in a lot of pain right now from his injuries, he is in agony with a crushed Urethra, therefore has a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom