Dear God, i love ### alot. Please solve all problems

Prayerlost

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I love ### a lot. Please solve all problems between us. Do something, God. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Holy Spirit, you solve all problems, light all roads, so that I can attain my goal, you gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me, and that in all instances of my life you are with me, I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things. As I confirm once again...
Replies
7
Views
616
Replies
9
Views
199
Dear God, I am in love with my friend ###. It's complicated on his side because he has been in an affair with a married ex for 7 yrs. We became friends then more, I thought, but he said things that confuse me. He loves her and waits to be with her. I don't see her leaving her husband, got him...
Replies
8
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom