Dear God I continue to pray to ...

verlandi

Humble Servant
Dear God I continue to pray to you for your help and to thank you for being merciful unto me.. everyday presents it’s own challenges and rewards.. guide my family and myself throughout our journeys...we need you Lord in everything we do..
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

###, I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect and strengthen you and your love ones from all obstacles and all evil. I prayed to God that you will be victorious over all challenges that you may face. May He bless you and your family with every aspect needed in your lives. Have a blessed day. Amen.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Verlandi, I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect and strengthen you and your love ones from all obstacles and all evil. I prayed to God that you will be victorious over all challenges that you may face. May He bless you and your family with every aspect needed in your lives. Have a blessed day. Amen.
Thanks!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
275
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom