Dear God I ask that I can ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
101
Life in I get another job in secret to afford my own place to live urgently tmrw let me get another job THST I can transfer to by the beach let me buy a 5Th wheel miracle with a Truck super cheap miracle I can move by the beach be happy find a really nice guy take my 2 Cats and live with peace...
Replies
9
Views
128
Life into existence 💯📅FOLD GREATLY I have events in my life TO BE HAPPY. I can date omg I downloaded dating sites im trying to fill out the information it is crashing r u kidding me Satan f u Satan come on let me live a life with a man this is not in Gods will for me to b alone its a bunch of...
Replies
9
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom