dear God, I am praying for my friend who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Humble Prayer Partner
dear God,

I am praying for my friend who is going through the toughest time in his life. I pray for him and God give my friend all the strength and give him hope to look forward in life. I pray all happiness and I pray that God give my happiness also to him. I don't want anything God. Just a single request that things go fine in his life. I pray for his happiness and dear God I need only that much. I pray that U bring him back to life. Give me his suffering. I will bear it. But dear God don't give him anymore trials. He is badly hurt. He needs your support. Give me all the mishaps to me. Not to him. I will bear. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
231
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom