Dear God how do I thank you for being ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineobeliever

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God

how do I thank you for being so wonderful and faithful all the time. I admit I am a sinner yet you never give up on me. Thank you so much for my miracle I was able to register at university even though I owe ### of outstanding fees. Thank you so much . You are awesome. I have need another favor please make my application for nfsas successful so I can go back to school residence pleeeeease . I can't wait to go back there. Thank you so much for everything. I love you
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
208
when it comes to spreading the gospel, I can't get myself to do it. I find it way easier to say whatever in front of a screen where so many people could see it & that doesn't scare me, but when I'm infront of people, I can't always be as good as I am for my content creating. So does that mean...
Replies
9
Views
172
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom