Dear God, Help my old friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,

Help my old friend get through the adversity she is facing. I failed to be there for her when I should've been so please God give me this chance to redeem myself in her eyes. Give her husband good health and free him from suffering.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for my old friend ###. She use to go to church. I thought she believed in God. But she has started getting into Harry Potter, she as well as her kids. Also pray for high school staff because I think a lot of them now do yoga and do other things that deal with new age.
Replies
5
Views
143
Pray all would be well with my old friend that my wife doesn't get along with (rough history) that all would be well with ### and that he would be blessed for all his work he does for the Lord in research and bible studies. In Jesus name amen. Need a Miracle for unity.
Replies
6
Views
267
My old friend ### is leaving God, despite not talking 5o him anymore, he was the person who brought me to God. I don't want to see the person who brought me to my best leave the best. Please pray for him and help bring him back to God.
Replies
7
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom