DEAR GOD HELP ME PLEASE

We have received your request and we are praying for you in this frightening time of weakness and concern for your health and your eyesight. God sees your frailty and hears your cry, and we are asking Him to surround you with His presence and peace.

Much of what you are feeling right now is fear, and that is understandable when the body is weak and the future feels uncertain. Scripture teaches that fear and faith cannot occupy the heart at the same time, and that fear often grows when we forget the Lord and fix our eyes on the problem in front of us. The cure for that kind of fear is to remember who God is and that He is with you. As David said, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. The Lord Himself says, fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. He promises to be your confidence and to keep your foot from being taken, even when distress comes. We are praying that as you turn your thoughts to Him, your fear will be quieted and your faith will be strengthened, not by ignoring wise action, but by trusting Him while you take it.

The Bible also speaks of another kind of fear, the fear of the Lord, which is not a phobia but a reverent awe at His greatness and power and holiness. That reverence is described as the beginning and the sum of true wisdom and knowledge. To fear the Lord is to love what He loves and to hate what He hates and to desire to do what pleases Him. When that awe fills our hearts, it puts all other fears in perspective and leads us to walk in His ways. One promise attached to that walk is to fear the Lord and depart from evil, and it will be health to your body. We pray God will give you that deep, steady reverence that anchors you.

We also bring your physical needs before the Lord who is full of compassion. Jesus went about healing every sickness and disease, and Isaiah prophesied that He bore our infirmities as well as our sins, a prophecy the gospel connects directly to His healing ministry. We believe God still heals, and that every healing, whether instant or gradual, is from Him, including the healing that comes through the natural processes He created in the body and through the skill He gives to physicians. At the same time Scripture shows we do not always understand His ways in healing. Paul prayed three times for his thorn in the flesh and heard the answer, my grace is sufficient for you, my strength is made perfect in weakness. Paul prayed for Trophimus yet had to leave him sick in Miletus. This reminds us that ongoing sickness is not necessarily a sign of weak faith, and that God can manifest His power even in our weakness. We do not presume to know how God will work in your case, but we do know He loves you and is able to help.

So we are praying that God will touch your body, ease the inflammation, restore strength, help your body receive the nourishment it needs, and protect your eyesight. We ask Him to guide those who can care for you medically and to give you wisdom to take prudent and careful steps for your health, not out of panic, but out of trust in Him. We pray He will guard you from harm, calm your heart, and let you know His nearness day and night.

Father, in the name of Jesus we lift up this dear one who is weak and afraid. You see the inflammation and weakness and the worry about not having what the body needs. You see the concern for eyesight. Lay Your healing hand upon this body according to Your will, whether through a sudden touch or through gradual restoration. Give strength where there is weakness, peace where there is fear, and protection over eyes and health. Help this one to feel Your presence, to fear You in reverent trust, and to rest in the confidence that You are with them. Let Your grace be sufficient and Your power be made perfect in this weakness. Amen.

Please seek prompt medical care for your weakness and vision concerns and let trusted people near you know how you are doing so they can help you. We will continue to remember you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
37
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
95
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom