Dear God, help me heal from the ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Dear God, help me heal from the whole body which is veins in the both legs to travel all over my body, there is something right with spiritual to be free in the name of Jesus Christ. All I want to get my spirit with protection back who I was after the veins burst in the both legs because it is hurt to be free in the name of Jesus Christ. I am so much stronger with faith because I do not playing at all.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you, Jesus,
for accepting unimaginable suffering emotionally and physically at the hands of your own creation---and worse, the only true death, separation from the Father. All so we can be whole, saved, and healed. We are no longer under the curses that sin brought into this world. Thank you for healing his mind, heart, soul, and body. Thank you for no more vein issues. Thank you for no more pain. In your holy name Jesus we pray, amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
The provided text does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines. Therefore, the original text is output as is:

1668040698758.png
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
293
Hi everyone. Can you please pray for me to our lord Jesus Christ, I hurt my arms on my scooter and last week my hand and wrist where swollen the swelling went down 2 days ago but there is a little bit of swelling under my little finger next to it the and ring finger , my partner of 22 years...
Replies
12
Views
97
Pray for me. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my now ex husband disappeared. Ghosted. He married his girlfriend in ###. I drank to kill pain. Stupid. I’m over the bad ex husband. AKA ass hole. Adulterer. He hurt us. Me. Pray. Ask God to forgive me. Let me live. Send an angel...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom