Dear God God help me not to ...

arlynE

Prayer Partner
Dear God, God help me not to transfer to another hospital. Touch the heart and mind of the people who belong to the decision, hoping God that my name will not be included. God, I don't have any power, but I trust you. I am nothing without you. All this I leave up to you, oh Lord, in Jesus' name. Please include me in your daily prayer. I don't have any material to offer, but only God will give you a reward for your kindness. Thank you, God. Bless ###, Daughter in Christ, and your Sister ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
168
Pray for me to have peace of mind
Replies
13
Views
208
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom