Dear God. Give me strength. Please pray ...

God’s servant

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God. Give me strength. Please pray for ###, pray ### can give up ### alcohol addiction and be a good man again.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for your husband, ###, asking God to work mightily in his life and deliver him from his addiction. May He draw you and your husband closer to Himself and to one another in the days ahead. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
279
Father please help me to quit alcoholism it been add for me.. father please..in Jesus name I pray..
Replies
9
Views
354
Lord give me strength please. At ###:### am neighbors start banging things and loud talking. It is your will Lord please let them move. I like the apartment complex but if you want to move me instead so be it. Cannot talk to them because they are easily angered. I feel sorry for the people below...
Replies
10
Views
674
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom