Dear God, everyday is a struggle for me. It's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
235
My life is in need of God's mercy and protection, Fight for me Lord I don't have anyone in my life except you, help me and deliver me from all my enemies and evil people.
Replies
12
Views
287
Since I became homeless I have been a target from on particular group it’s always been like this considering my skin tone but Los Angeles it is so bad. I was followed by a man to the homeless shelter he stood outside and I think he was recording me too also saying what I had in the car and he...
Replies
10
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom