DEAR GOD AND PRAYER WARRIORS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1joseph

Servant of All
DEAR GOD AND PRAYER WARRIORS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ### AND ### FAMILY, I DO TRULY BELIEVE THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN FROM BAD TO GOOD FOR US, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR STANDING BY ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
311
Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus I’d like to take this opportunity and thank my Heavenly Father Lord Jesus for the answered prayers I have successfully withdrawn the case against my ###. Although it was not easy, he came back home safely and he apologised for his wrongdoings...
Replies
9
Views
248
My husband and I are once again on the brink of a divorce. Last time I came here we were separated, but in the same home, then we moved to his parents and things kind of took a lift now we are completely separated, but our main problem is not my in-laws. I would like prayer from them because...
Replies
8
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom