Dear God, 2013 was not a very good year for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,
2013 was not a very good year for me. I lost my dad who meant the world to me and I still haven't come to terms that I'll never see him again. I know he's in heaven with you and the angels and I look forward to the day that I will see him again.
2014 hasn't really begun on a good note. I've been looking for a permanent job but it's so hard to come by and every day I apply for jobs and get no response. I feel like I've hit rock bottom but Father, I know you are faithful and that you who began a good work in me will see it to completion.
Please come through for my family too, especially my mum. I know she misses my dad and she's trying hard to keep it together for us and my three other siblings. I believe that you will make a better way for us Lord and that you have not given up on me.
Please help me get a permanent job. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. My name is ###. Lord, You know my heart and my deepest desire to get married very soon. For a long time, I have been feeling lonely and worried about who will truly be there with me in life. Still, I praise You every day and trust that You are listening to my prayers...
Replies
7
Views
271
I speak claim create command decree declare demand 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN since I didn’t get to enjoy Mothers Day yesterday with my family properly. I get to keep up my nails my daughter and Pops did for me as a gift always for now on either I do it myself because I can get $20.00 on Temu every...
Replies
7
Views
160
Good year to all I am praying and wish for prayer for my dear yet new life friend ### who is searching his soul and seeking help in life from employment for immigrants with hardly any support to pay bills and find happiness please pray he receives some of his desires I life as he work on them...
Replies
6
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom