Dear Friends: I'm a ### undergoing a deep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Friends:

I'm a minister undergoing a deep depression. I can hardly function, yet I have a lot of responsibilities today - teaching Sunday School, leading worship, and attending our Christmas dinner this evening. Please pray that God will heal me of my depression and give me strength for today to conduct myself in a way that honors him.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends I’m here thanking God for life love family friends and this powerful website. I ask Him to forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I am asking you all to join me in fasting and prayer for God to remove the pains I am feeling in my body immediately… also my...
Replies
9
Views
276
Dear friends, I'm in need of your prayers. My ### is in ICU due to covid19. She's on ventilator support now. Please pray for her supernatural healing and recovery.
Replies
11
Views
196
Dear friends, I'm studying engineering and it's my final year. I have ### backlogs right now. I feel stuck and afraid to clear those backlogs. Please pray for me I'm in need of your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom