Dear friends, I'm in need of your ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
86
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
59
Please! pray for my friend ### as she is currently in the ICU. I cannot write what her medical issues are as she wishes for that to remain private. Please! pray she gets well quickly and recovers completely from whatever is ailing her and that any rehab she may need after being in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom