Dear Friends: I confessed an affair of seventeen ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Friends:

I confessed an affair of seventeen years ago to my wife. She says she is trying to forgive me, but is having difficulty. I am so sorry for my sin. It was just a brief fling with a woman who came onto me, but
 
I pray that your ### will forgive you and there will be healing in your marriage in Jesus name... Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I have confessed to my wife my sin. I am not deserving of her, she deserves so much more. I have agreed to the divorce. I love her and though my desire is to reconcile, my wish is for her to not hurt anymore. I beg You give her your peace and strength, please bless her life and punish...
Replies
11
Views
326
My dear friends in Christ, I am about to lay upon you the heaviest and most heartbreaking prayer request ever. It is not for me, it is for a child I heard about in a case of child abuse that has shattered my soul. First I will tell you the case so you can truly grasp how bad this is and then you...
Replies
11
Views
504
Dear lord I have confessed for this and need your help. I went to a witchcraft person and they gave me some sprays and told me to use them. I used them a couple of times and then realized it was wrong and a sin. I even confessed in this man and told him my issues. Since there was a prayer to God...
Replies
6
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom