Dear fellow Christians, - please spare a moment to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter illumine1911
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumine1911

Guest
Dear fellow Christians, - please spare a moment to pray with me that Almighty God may hear the prayer which I have laid out here below:-

Almighty and most merciful God I beseech you to intervene - in the lives of our children and our sister who have strayed away from Thee.

Enlighten their minds with Thy Most Holy Spirit and guide them back into Thy Most Gracious presence.

Have mercy on us O Lord, have mercy on us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Dear fellow Christians, I am in critical need. Please help me to pray for the salvation of ###'s soul. Lord Jesus please deliver him from the satanic powers of darkness which have at present enslaved him. I Thank you Father that ### is redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the Blood of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
410
Dear fellow Christian Please pray for me as I am in a dark, lonely, and fearful place right now in my life. I live in constant depression and anxiety about loosing my job in the near future. I pray earnestly and have devoted my life to Christ. It would be an honor to have a fellow Christian pray...
Replies
12
Views
424
I need your prayers for my operation which will be soon. I'm still believe in Psalm 23 that even if I pass in the valley of death, I will not fear because God is still with me, but please your prayers are very important for this as a church.
Replies
12
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,619
Messages
16,790,190
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom