Dear Father, this is not the first time happened ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, this is not the first time happened to me but I still get hurt when someone misunderstood me and considered me that I going to play a game to attract his attention through my charity work. Lord, You and this site are my place to tell everything in my mind. Because I don't have any other. I am very sad that it has been taken this way. But what I have done is for You, Lord, please take it and be pleased on it. I am happy to do it and still want to do it because it has made me busy and active to learn English. Please help me successful to get a job, Lord, so I can make myself busy and will not let this hurt drag me on. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi yall! My name is ### and I'm ###. I am looking to buy my first home but I want prayer for this process. First and foremost I would love prayer to just have guidance, and assurance that this is Gods will. If this is what God has called me to do, I just need prayer in making such a big decision...
Replies
12
Views
137
I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
150
Lord, this is I think the most huge decision I'm about to do this year. To live alone, solo living. This is what I really want for long, to be more comfortable with my place, to enjoy my own company and sanity. I pray that you continue to bless and guide me as I'm about to step in the new...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom