Dear Father take my anxiety away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father take this pain from my ### & a new job
Replies
10
Views
423
Take my road test anxiety away and pray I will pass Amen
Replies
10
Views
660
Dear father take me out of the AI loop so I get silence from v2k and not be a cyborg. Let me heal from its attacks and destroy all nano bots and nano KAMS in my body and help me have strength to help others with their AI issues as well. Help me help other targeted individuals destroy AI and the...
Replies
10
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom