Dear Father, please have my bf ### think of me

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please have my bf ### think of me with his heart ... deliver the message that he needs to realize that he's been so harsh on me and not understanding that the base of our problem wasn't caused while we weren't in all our 5 senses. That despite what happened it is not something that was really a threat to our relationship but rather something dumb and insignificant. Have him look for as he was the one that asked that I leave him alone, have him talk to me with kind and caring words. Help us grow to care for each other more and more each day. Have us put this behind us and please don't let him shut me out or end things. Father, I accept him for who he is, I love him just as he is, please make him want a committed relationship with me as we were engaged. I need this Lord. I can't have anymore pain. Please help me to hold on until you answer my prayers. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
285
Dear Father, please protect me from the people who want to see me fail that includes my family members. I’m tired and I’m very scared that I may not be successful due to overprotective people. When I was in dark places (I still am), I found you and when I prayed for you, you have answered my...
Replies
7
Views
308
Lord I am so tired. It's actually been 10 months since my husband left to visit with his sister and daughter. And I haven't heard from his voice in 9 of those months. Losing track of everything. He has abandoned me with our home, another property, vehicles, and pets. I'm so tired and alone. No...
Replies
6
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom