Dear Father Lord my King, Thank you for this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father Lord my King, Thank you for this day Thank you for this weekend...You have said to be thankful in every situation and I thank you for all you have given me.....please forgive My words spoken in anger....I am very angry Father. ?.I said some words this weekend that were not very Christ like, please forgive me.... I'm angry and I'm sorry to you not to who I said them to.... You have said to love your enemies so I will in prayer.... See them out of whatever mess they are in, but I leave them in your hands....I don't have it in me father.... please intervene in my daughter's situation.... please intervene in the situation with their kids, bless them all.... Thank you for the fellowship time I spent this weekend and my new class.... give me guidance and wisdom on my next steps and place your healing hands over my mom.... In the name of Jesus I pray. ?.. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, Heavenly King, thank you for this day. Thank you for the sustenance and blessings. Please bless us more abundantly so we can stand tall again and win the adversities of life. Have mercy on us Lord, please show us some miracle. Today, we literally beg for alms from friends, although we...
Replies
4
Views
485
Oooh Lord my king l thank you for your love and forgiveness, l thank you for hearing my prayers, thanks for letting ### to talk back to me, continue soften his heart and he grants me true forgiveness, by your will Lord l know it's possible and you will do it by your love, l give you my family...
Replies
12
Views
313
Dear Father God. Thank you for the new day and new blessings that you have given us. I ask for your forgiveness for all the mistakes I am doing and when sometimes I lose hope and gets angry that I also get angry at you. please know that I am not truly mad at you lord I am just frustrated and...
Replies
4
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom