Aman

Prayer Warrior
Dear father I want to thank you for getting my daughter through a tough year at university she has completed her 1st year with your guidance blessings and strength, father she has come home but has been suffering with her health please father give grant her health and happiness father I thank you for everything you do for us all thank you for this life and please answer everyone's prayers on this prayer requests site father . 🙏🙏🙏
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
I pray that you will find homes to 3 adult cats and 4 kittens in JESUS name Father I really need to hear from you. We have been asking. Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
425
Dear Father, I pray for help with homework and a unspoken request. Thank you, amen.
Replies
11
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom