Dear Father, I received a phone call from head ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I received a phone call from head hunter's agent. She interviewed me through that phone and told me that if the future employer is interested in my qualification, then an interview schedule will be set for me with that future employer. Lord, I am confident with my qualification and I always want to give my best for others as for You. But, I need Your approval and interference so that the future will accept me for interview and for taking me to fill that job. Please help me to get it, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Just a couple of hours ago I received an important call from a psychiatrist to whom I have a scheduled meeting with in the next few days. It is very odd that I received the call/request from her right now as it has been a month since the appointment was scheduled. I find it...
Replies
5
Views
161
* i got a phone call from my dream place "###" and i faced 2 interviews, its been 3 weeks, i messaged and emailed the recruiter but no reply. I am hoping and praying for this job. Please help me. * My parents are looking for a suitable groom for me, please pray for me to get a good partner. I...
Replies
4
Views
237
Hello! I received a phone call this morning from a very ticked off friend of mine. It was about my "pattern" of not responding to texts (this happened twice......I typed them, but forgot to push send). I had called or texted her 3 times over the next 2 weeks and today she answered with this...
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom