Dear father/ ### I am very worried ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus I cast this burden onto your hands please help me find a job as a Business Analyst permanently so that I could pay the insurance money until ### and also I proclaim that you are a God who will supply my need according to Christ Jesus. Please Lord, help me to get a job that it...
Replies
8
Views
192
I am very worried that Jesus will judge us for being poor and is under the so-called curse when we are finding jobs and unable to give the 10%. It is true that Jesus will judge the poor who are unable to give tithes.
Replies
7
Views
245
Please pray for my son. He is suffering from depression and other mental and physical illnesses. I am so worried about him. Please ask God to heal him, protect him and give him joy in his life. Please let his relationship with his girlfriend be good. Oh please Dear God help my son. I ask in the...
Replies
7
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom