Dear Father God I come to you in the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter happyivy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyivy

Guest
Dear Father God I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ and ask that you will heal my uncle ### from a broken heart and promises of more than ### years, who he believes is the love of his life who he has never seen and every time has been let down because she never shows up for meeting. I pray that my uncle will find an awesome loving and caring, honest and fruitful lady to have children with and be faithful to enjoy a loving marriage together. I ask that you would answer the prayer of your people for all who are seeking a love for their life to share with and grow old with. I ask this in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me during the storm in my life. I'm suffering from Depression, anxiety, panic attack, because I have an Accident on my birthday July 23, 2025 I just turned ### years old. I developed PHOBIA TO DRIVE AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO NOT BE AFRAID IN DRIVING AGAIN. HEAL MY MIND, MY...
Replies
8
Views
246
Father God I ask you protect my two sisters my two little sisters in Jesus Name. I ask you to fill their lives with peace, joy, victory, light and your love in Jesus Name. I ask for your will to be done in both my little sisters lives Father God in Jesus Name. I ask that no harm comes their way...
Replies
7
Views
297
Lord I thank you for watching over my family and I and blessing us with a peaceful sleep. I come to with arms wide open and I thank you for the gift of my family. Father God I pray that you would watch over us all and help to live in pure ways to glorify you today in word and action. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom