Dear Father creator of living thank you for everything. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Dear Father creator of living thank you for everything. Lord we need your help in getting the rent caught up and ###. I and we believe that you will help in this need by next week, I ask you Lord to bring customers so I am blessed them. We thank you in everything and I personally agape you father it feels good to be your special daughter and servant

###
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, creator of the universe, would like to improve my relationship with you. Undergo deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus. ###
Replies
8
Views
356
Heavenly father, creator of heaven and earth. I thank you for all that you've done and all that you are. I commit my Course mates; ### and ### into your able hands, Lord Jesus please come and vindicate them. Lord your word says that every tongue that shall rise against us in judgment, you o Lord...
Replies
8
Views
467
Heavenly Father, creator of all things. It's been over a year since my daughter was taken from me (twin) I have the other twin with her older sister, please help me bring my baby girl home to me and her sisters please Lord. I always pray for my daughters and family and always keep her safe God...
Replies
5
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom