Dear Congregation please pray for ### I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray we are not going to be deceived by false ### saints, prophets ect. I pray that we will be equipped with the armor of God. I pray my family forgives me when I did nothing wrong. God help us I Love you all. Help me with passing school at ### I pray for them also. In Jesus mighty name Amen Amen.
Replies
6
Views
300
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
180
Every Christmas my family either scream and yell at me or someone else. First my mom used to scream and yell at me and my siblings does it to they kids. I had too many worse Christmas and it was terrible. Because we didn't have no money, family was fighting and I loss my mom 5 years ago in May...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom