Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me to submit a top class lab report ###/###/###, I failed this two- three times in ###-### years I can not afford to keep failing. I am working to my hardest please pray for my ###'s right foot, right middle finger and left eye to be healed and restored, In Jesus name, Amen
 
Your request and concern is valuable. Every time a deadline comes one feels the pressure to succeed. Sometimes it can overtake one because one wants the pressure to pass. For me, I am facing a deadline on February 8 also, it is with my account being charged I don't have the money now. But instead of expecting possible doom for the 8th expect something good to turn up for you. It might not feel that way, things might seem hopeless, but if you hold fast to good expectation something will work for your benefit. I will lift you up for a breakthrough so you can be relieved of the pressure and experience the blessings Jesus has paid for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
435
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Father God please help me for the remainder of my stay in the housing program. Father God you know the evil that I'm dealing with. And even though I walk in love and I try to treat people the way you would treat them Jesus it's not reciprocated. Will you please give me strength perseverance and...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom