Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Thank you for all the many prayers for our family and our many needs. God is hard at work I see it, hear it and feel it. The enemy is also trying hard to undo everything the Lord is doing, please pray with me for the attack of the enemy to be used again him and used for the good of our family. Pray that every time the enemy tries to pull us down we see it and use it for our good and not allow the distractions to bring us back from where we came. ### and I (###) both are praying for a miracle. We need absolute healing of our love, life, family and finances. I ask that God forgive us for allowing the evil to step in and take all these things from us. I ask that warring angels be sent to ### to fight for him and show him how to fight the evil attacks off. I pray that all evil people in his or my presence be removed and sent as far away as the east is from the west to never return. God tells us to pray without ceasing, that is what I am doing and will continue to do every day. Our family has been under this attack long enough, God does not want to see us suffer any longer. Pray for ###'s eyes to be opened, his heart healed, him to accept Jesus and all he is doing, to see the evil for what it is and release it. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
We love You, O LORD our strength. You LORD are our rock and our fortress and our deliverer; our God, our strength, in whom We trust; our shield and the horn of our salvation, our stronghold. We call upon you LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall ### be saved from his enemies. All his enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled; they shall turn back, and be ashamed suddenly. Please God we pray that you heal ###'s heart, forgive him his sin, open his eyes and remove his heart of stone. Give him a humble and obedient heart that he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Saviour. Number him among the saints. In Christ Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
265
Dear God thank you for helping me each day one step at a time. Each day I see you helping me every time I feel like giving up you touch my heart and soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. We still and may always have our hard times getting along...
Replies
9
Views
165
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and my AWS. Thank you for helping me at work with my projects and proposals and all the stuff that I get to do. Thank you for giving me the ability to take my Grouchy wife out to dinner with my son and his girlfriend we had a great dinner and I am so...
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom