Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m suffering from chronic pain and have been for a number of years. I won’t say it’s getting worse, I will say it’s becoming more noticeable and more bothersome. I’ve been self-medicating to dull the pain. That’s not working. I truly need God’s help to get better. Please ask Him to heal me. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Sick is not of God; sickness is of the Devil. I therefore curse every infirmity in your body. It has been too long. Satan, pack up your weapons and flee, for the Lord has given us authority to walk all over you. Leave this body now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom