sunu
Humble Servant of All
Dear all
Please pray for me, Demons are blocking my career Now they working in my stomach by bloating. I had a strong prayer about them, I just cast them out in the name of Jesus. I don't want them in my life and body and future. I don't want them to come back in my body. Please pray for me for the fulfillment of Holy Spirit in my life. Strong spirit against all demon, strength enough to block temptations.
Please support in your prayers
thanks
Please pray for me, Demons are blocking my career Now they working in my stomach by bloating. I had a strong prayer about them, I just cast them out in the name of Jesus. I don't want them in my life and body and future. I don't want them to come back in my body. Please pray for me for the fulfillment of Holy Spirit in my life. Strong spirit against all demon, strength enough to block temptations.
Please support in your prayers
thanks
