Dear all, I Shall wait for the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank god for Jesus and the word. I stand on the scripture “ I shall live and shall not die to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living” not just for petitioning but to be drawn closer each day with gratitude I am grateful and excited for how the lord has been working in me during...
Replies
10
Views
170
I shall worship the Lord for ages to come and adore His name while I am in heaven above. I am preparing myself to enter into His glorious presence and adore His holy name. I dreamed I was in the middle of angels in heaven who were praising and adoring His holy name. Lamb of God be glorified...
Replies
9
Views
356
Dear All, I am serving the Lord through a Christian Mission Hospital in Maharashtra, India. Some of my colleagues are planning to execute a very dirty game with me and my family. They are my colleagues and are very jealous of me and my family, for the reasons best known to them. They are doing...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom