Dealing With Flu Symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater888

Good and Faithful Servant
I request prayer that the flu will not overtake me. I request prayer that healing takes place in my body.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No diabetes or no symptoms in my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
10
Views
209
Heal my ###’s symptoms in her stomach to be free In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom