phil b
Prayer Warrior
Day to be thankful, I pray everyone gets blessed today.
The people that have to work I pray for everyone to get to sit down to a break from the everyday stress and hustle.
I started early running and ran over a big screw Friday morning; it will be flat, right now I am at home with my family, really not stressing about!
I pray everyone gets blessed today and forget about any worries.
Thank you
God Bless
Happy Thanksgiving to All
Amen
The people that have to work I pray for everyone to get to sit down to a break from the everyday stress and hustle.
I started early running and ran over a big screw Friday morning; it will be flat, right now I am at home with my family, really not stressing about!
I pray everyone gets blessed today and forget about any worries.
Thank you
God Bless
Happy Thanksgiving to All
Amen
