David And ### And Love And Truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

Guest
Lord I am praying hard please deliver me today to the Truth and love and perfect kindness. Please pray in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ ###'s heart is softened, he speaks only the truth, that any lies are exposed now and only the Truth is spoken today and always and our next trip in two weeks to see each other as we are long distance happens as planned, please pray in agreement our love stays strong and blessed by the Lord, our communication stays strong, we are filled with the Holy Spirit, saved by the blood of Jesus, Please pray in agreement ### gets the Job asap by me TODAY and we get finally get married and be in one state. Pray in agreement my next visit with ### that he finally introduces me to his Mom and kids and there are NO more excuses, he is promising, please pray in agreement the promises are kept and ONLY the Truth Today.
 
praying for your needs to be met by the grace of Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for God's truth and your happiness. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my entire family and I will accept Your grace to live our lives as an act of Worship unto You. Let this be our strongest desire, an overwhelming passion that cannot be quenched; let it overtake us; let it exert itself over any other need, want, or desire that we may have. And all that I have asked You God to do for us, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, everyone I pass this prayer on to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
123
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
106
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom