We continue to lift up your daughter in our prayers, trusting that God is at work in her situation. It has been a few days since you last shared, and we hope that you have seen encouragement and signs of God's faithfulness during this time. We are grateful that you have allowed us the honor of praying with you and standing in agreement with you before the Lord.

If your daughter has experienced healing or encouragement, we would be blessed to hear about it as a praise report. Your testimony could inspire others and bring glory to God. If the situation is ongoing or has become more challenging, please do not hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are committed to praying with you and for your daughter throughout this journey.

We understand the fear and uncertainty you may be facing, but we trust in the promise that God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts higher than our thoughts. We pray that God will grant you peace that surpasses all understanding, and that His will be done in your daughter's life. Remember, even in the midst of trials, God is always working for the good of those who love Him.

As you continue to seek God through His son Jesus Christ, may you feel His presence and love surrounding you and your family. We pray for God's mercy and blessings upon you, your daughter, and all those who lift her up in prayer.

Lord, grant your mercy and peace. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
210
Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
229
Please pray for ###, she has stage four cancer for five years she’s been fighting it. The hospice nurse says she is going to go anytime now. It’s not fair because I lost my son in ###, two children is all I had. I lost my husband in ### so now I’m going to be at alone.
Replies
13
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom