Dating

HopeSearcher

Humble Servant of All
Today I'm planning to start again on a dating website. I've gotten very burnt in the past with this, but I know I need to face my fears. Please pray that:

- God would protect my heart from getting attached to anyone who isn't good for me

- God gives me discernment and strength to hold out for God's best for me

- God would bring the right guy into my life soon

- God would give that guy the courage to pursue me
 
Praying for your request

Please be very careful with everything about "dating websites"

God bless you and guide you to the right person!
 
Praying for your request

Please be very careful with everything about "dating websites"

God bless you and guide you to the right person!
Yes, I've already learned the hard way of how important it is to be careful with dating websites. That's why this time I'm asking for prayer concerning God's protection and guidance. I really need His help!

Thanks so much for your prayers!
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently began dating someone I knew I shouldn't have as we were very unequally yoked. I ended up breaking up with this person but I'm very upset with myself because by being involved with ###, I opened the door for so much heartache and even possible embarrassment, trauma and betrayal that...
Replies
13
Views
168
I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
124
Lord Jesus Christ, then make it clear to both me and Him. If He is not there and I'm wasting my time, make that clear to ### as well:( I do not know what to do, please make my path straight to ###:( please. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray.
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom