daryl trastersay is prayer oh God's the help ther...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daryltraster

Humble Prayer Partner
###

Say is prayer oh gods the help ther make with sent at life you of gods the to all

Chance at come of life the gods with me

Of ###

This for me thy wish at come all life gods at

Prayer the help be will for chance at

Goods or me this chance with me life the

Say of prayer 60 day of

All life the come life at

At over me be

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
lord Jesus I come before you for I am weary, weak and tired lord the start of the new year is a bit rocky something I didn't look forward to but I thank you for I know this situation is shaping me but for how long lord everything is crashing down I and my sister don't have fees or the...
Replies
6
Views
250
🙇🏻 Forgiveness, Mercy Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Forgive as Jesus Forgives, (with Warnings⚠️ -- Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You), John 5:14, ⚠️Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom