Daily Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” (Matthew 18:19)

AMEN!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with deep love to You. Please help ### to believe that You are in care to ### problems. Please therefore, bless ### with financial resettlement and please use it to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
423
Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent. Psalm 104:1–2, NIV Lord our God, our Father in heaven, with all our hearts we want to thank you for...
Replies
7
Views
128
You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:5–6, NIV Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that we may be your children. We thank...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom