Dad’s ### Function

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am at pulmonologist's. Please pray I improve greatly over my last pulmonary function test. I ask in Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
18
Views
182
My dad's name is Solomon, ### years old, from this May 2025, he was admitted in the hospital for ### times, firstly for neck bone surgery which was fractured, next for less sodium, next for aoatic aneurysm surgery, again admitted for less sodium, everytime he recovers, something or the other...
Replies
7
Views
249
Dear prayer warriors, I have only one kidney functioning and have BP and Diabetes. Lately am facing a lot of health issues. UTI discomfort, uric acid going high, fatty liver, even though I do all my diet am facing these health issues. Request you to pray for my complete healing. I trust that My...
Replies
14
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom