Daddy am believing God for a ### and

Mores

Disciple of Prayer
Daddy am believing God for a husband and fruit of the womb. I've also applied for admission at the University and a study and I believe God of ### will do it for me. amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
144
My ex ended things with me without any reason and we are in the same class yet he picked another lady from the same class, and this crushed me. It's been over 3 months but the pain still feels fresh and I don't know what to do, I need God's hands in my life. School will be resuming and I have...
Replies
10
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom