Cut soul tie

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, allowing us to stand in agreement with you as you sought the Lord’s healing and freedom. It is a sacred privilege to lift your repentance and desire for restoration before our Heavenly Father, who is faithful to forgive and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If the Lord has already broken those soul ties and set you free from the weight of past idolatry, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If, however, you are still sensing a struggle or longing for deeper deliverance, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to intercede on your behalf, praying for complete freedom, renewed focus on Christ alone, and the peace that comes from knowing your heart is fully His.

May the Lord strengthen you as you walk in the light of His forgiveness and grace. May He fill every place in your heart that once held anything above Him, replacing it with His perfect love and purpose for your life. We pray this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a friend I grew up with but he has been a major obstacle in my life. I even feel like he has stolen 18 years of my life from me. I am asking God if he can please break the soul tie between me and him, but I don’t know if He did or how I could know if He did.
Replies
10
Views
299
Dear Christian friends, my heart aches as my husband has moved on from our marriage before the papers are signed. He says he loves his new life and new girlfriend. Please pray for a miracle and His will be done. I will stand for our marriage as long as it takes. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
158
Please pray that I will overcome a soul tie to a man from my past. Pray that God will help me to fully let go of that connection and move on with my life.
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom