court case in ###,### hours for eviction (seeking safe home)

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Will continue praying for you my friend. Please know you are not alone in feeling the “constant nervous breakdown state”
as I completely understand. Also, please do not feel shameful for asking for more prayers. You are a friend in need and we are here to support you and will most certainly pray for you and your circumstances. Please continue to reach out to us and give updates. Uplifting you in prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you ms ### for your prayers.
I have spoken them out loud and pray the blessings stay and grow as the hour nears. It's hard to have not god judge over my future safety, though I pray he will be with the judge and shine his righteous light through and by his will may be saved from this si
Just a few hours are left and the internal battles with me. I ask Him to shine his blessings on my soul and comfort me and let rest under his grace.

Thank you again, this means so much to have you and others be there, even though we have never met. 🙏🏻❤️

Bless each and every one of you, your loved ones and that your enemies may be shown the light to come to Him.
 
I think it's a bit of a mentality thing here, dress codes for church as it were. I'm not much into the rules and regulations which mankind themselves though of. It's about the truth and core of your being how you act.
I've not been hounded or anything and it may just be my anxiety. I know many just let me be myself but the older generations sometimes still hold other values, nothing wrong with that.

Thabk you again for your time and kind words. You said nothing wrong 🙏🏻
Yes, when I had that anxiety I always thought the worst was going to happen, but the truth is it's highly unlikely to happen. My church wears what they want and I would defend someone getting called out with what they are wearing (I hope) I still get this at times lol😅
 
I'm sorry for the people who I replied to and their names changed into the handle the site gave me when I'm posting. Not sure what happened but there's also texts I replied to, having quoted this in the reply, which appears to have vanished. I had to refresh the page and I think somehow it got muddled.

Do know I've read and replied to you all individually and thank you for your prayers and support!
This helps me to compose.myself and hopefully sleep a few hours before court.

Blessings 🙏🏻❤️

I think I know the issue to your problem lol, this happened to me as well and I was like "what's going on?" at the bottom there are numbers that let you read earlier or later replies, if you click them you can scan through the earliest starting at 1, and the latest starting at 3 or the last number.
 
Thank you ms ### for your prayers.
I have spoken them out loud and pray the blessings stay and grow as the hour nears. It's hard to have not god judge over my future safety, though I pray he will be with the judge and shine his righteous light through and by his will may be saved from this si
Just a few hours are left and the internal battles with me. I ask Him to shine his blessings on my soul and comfort me and let rest under his grace.

Thank you again, this means so much to have you and others be there, even though we have never met. 🙏🏻❤️

Bless each and every one of you, your loved ones and that your enemies may be shown the light to come to Him.
It's no problem, you are free to pray on here anytime you like!
 
The case went for a settlement offer. I've not really got room to demand much, seeing they can just revoke this offer and bleed me dry in court for another year or two.
I've lost a lot of health and money over these two years and will lose more with all the moving, renovations etc in the future, but money is overrated and I'm hoping this will just bring me closer to Jesus. I don't care if it's more rent or smaller living space and maybe having to through away half of my belongings because it won't fit in the new house. I'm just praying that the new home will be suitable for me to peacefully recover and give back to the world again.

Thank you all for your prayers!.
If I may ask that you pray the offer of the housing corporation will be a true, real offer to help me get back to a better place, instead of pretend-offer totally not suitable, I would GREATLY appreciate that

The LORD will give what is to be given and I ask you to pray he hears my request of peace and recovery 🙏🏻
 
I pray that the housing corporation will help you get back to a better place that you didn't even think was possible in Jesus name, amen.

I think Jesus is testing you at the moment, when we get tested it strengthens our faith, I hate tests but I know that it will strengthen me. So don't worry, this is all strengthening you and it's all temporary,

Sorry you are having a hard time, don't worry you can ask as many prayers as you like on here and you're free to message me using the messaging system if you need anything else (click on the avatar and click send direct message) God bless you!
 
The case went for a settlement offer. I've not really got room to demand much, seeing they can just revoke this offer and bleed me dry in court for another year or two.
I've lost a lot of health and money over these two years and will lose more with all the moving, renovations etc in the future, but money is overrated and I'm hoping this will just bring me closer to Jesus. I don't care if it's more rent or smaller living space and maybe having to through away half of my belongings because it won't fit in the new house. I'm just praying that the new home will be suitable for me to peacefully recover and give back to the world again.

Thank you all for your prayers!.
If I may ask that you pray the offer of the housing corporation will be a true, real offer to help me get back to a better place, instead of pretend-offer totally not suitable, I would GREATLY appreciate that

The LORD will give what is to be given and I ask you to pray he hears my request of peace and recovery 🙏🏻
[/QUOTE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
157
I was out of work for ### months. I’m now working but there is a large decrease in salary. I’m asking for prayer for increase in salary, a part-time job to supplement my income.
Replies
8
Views
267
Dear heavenly father I'm coming before you this has been a long 9 months since my husband abandoned me and left and been on one vacation after another and not has paid one bill in this home and wants me to sell this home he has a free attorney as everybody knows and he's dragging this out...
Replies
5
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom