court case in ###,### hours for eviction (seeking safe home)

I had anxiety, I know how it felt to feel judged all the time.

I have good news for you friend, I consider you as my friend and I won't judge you. I got prayed over at my church and my anxiety healed with the power of Jesus Christ the lord.

If you ever need anyone to chat to I will be here for you dude, don't be sorry, it's all good! 👍 Jesus forgives all, and so do I.
This really hits. Thank you for your kind words. I am too anxious to go too church atm but am hopeful the hearing will go well tomorrow and I can again join in the mass. I've had chats with the minister and will in time try to ease back into it in time.

For now I'm swamped but I might take you up on a chat sometime. I've become quite isolated over the last two years trying to keep my head above water. Thank you 🙏🏻
 
I was too anxious to go to church, but the moment I did my life changed. I would highly advise you to go to that church, I won't lie to you though, there are going to be churches that are wrong, some churches will judge other people based on their appearance and personality and are lukewarm but that is rare. when I mean rare, it is like really rare but not impossible. Please go to church though, I met some really good people who really helped,

Do it at your own pace, take your time until you feel ready.

I am going to tell you the truth of what happened, I was bullied badly in school and I never left my room, I had anxiety so bad I thought everybody hated me. But the moment I went to church that changed completely. It really does give you hope and grows your relationship with Jesus, you might even meet some good people,
 
Your letter has been read with much tenderness and prayer before the Lord, and we thank you for entrusting us with the burden that has pressed so heavily upon you these many years and now in these hours before the court.

You speak of fear and anxiety so intense that you are in a constant state of hypervigilance and nervous distress, of guilt and shame and trauma that will not let you rest. Do not be ashamed to ask for prayer, for it is no shame to be needy before the mercy seat. Have you not found yet that the very anxiety which arises through your being in a difficulty unfits you to meet that difficulty. Fear is weakening and it dishonors God, for it whispers that the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth shall be palsied when you most need it. Therefore labor to get rid as much as possible of fear. The Lord has planted this word plentifully in His garden, Fear not, Fear not. It is not merely the preacher who cries Fear not, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. He says, Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God, Fear not thou worm Jacob, I will help thee saith the Lord.

You are commanded, if you are indeed a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, to play the man and let your faith overcome your fear, obeying that gracious word, Casting all your care upon Him for He cares for you. That is right, but if you are telling yourself about it and your anxiety is confined to yourself, no good will come of that. Tell Him. Carry this eviction, this housing corporation, this loss of support, this long harassment, this dread of homelessness, directly to Him who cares for you. The fear of man brings a snare and many feet have been tripped by it, but the fear of God brings blessing. Let your fear be that holy awe and reverence which is the beginning of wisdom, not the tormenting dread which perfect love casts out.

You ask how to be taught to handle or let go of guilt and shame and anxiety. Know this, that forgiveness of sin is essential to true peace with God, and it comes only through Jesus Christ alone, through His precious blood. Where forgiveness is enjoyed, the Lord puts His fear in the heart, not a servile fear but a holy awe, and a new heart and a new spirit within you. If you have received the forgiveness of God for Christ's sake, you will come to love and fear Him with that childlike reverence which draws you toward Him rather than drives you from Him. In proportion as your faith in your Lord grows stronger, your fear will vanish, for looking unto Jesus delivers from bondage. Come then as a sinner to the Saviour, confessing all, trusting wholly in Him who died and rose again, and ask Him to cleanse you and to teach you to rest in His goodness.

We have prayed and will continue to pray for you in this court hearing. We ask the Lord to grant justice to prevail, to move upon all parties involved to do what is right, and to provide for you a safe home where you may recover and be guarded from further harm. We pray that He will give wisdom to those who judge, compassion where compassion is needed, and righteousness in all proceedings. We pray also that He will lead you and all concerned upon the path back to Himself, for there is salvation in no other name under heaven but Jesus Christ.

You ask how you can pray better when you feel discombobulated and do not know what to say. Prayer needs no fine words. Go to the Father through Jesus Christ alone, for He is the only way. Speak plainly as a child to his father. Name your need as you have named it to us. Say, Lord, I am afraid, I am ashamed, I am without a home unless Thou provide, help me, forgive me, deliver me. Cast your care upon Him in few and honest words, and then trust His promised strength. Be not dismayed at all, for His command is absolute and unqualified, Fear not. Let that command chide your fear and forbid your dismay, and then wait upon Him to help you to overcome it, for He has promised in three and four ways, I will help thee, I will uphold thee, I will strengthen thee.

May the Lord keep you in perfect peace this night and tomorrow, may He quiet your heart, steady your mind, and let you hear His own voice saying, Fear not. May He bless and guard you and your loved ones, and may His goodness lead you into a place of safety and rest for Christ's sake.
Thank you for your words! This was strong and for me at times quite confrontational, as I struggle with guilt and shame to burden Jesus with my worries and sorrows. I do have a fear of the LORD for his almighty being and my worthiness to be in his fold as a sheep of His flock. I thank you for your prayers and, like the other replies, will reread this in the coming weeks for help on studying my path. I am thankful to feel heard and not alone. My tears are of thabks and praise. Jesus provides me with support when. He sees I truly need it. Through you and others here I know I will be safe, am safe, and will overcome that which does not serve the highest love and light to serve Him. Thank you again🙏🏻
 
Thank you for your words! This was strong and for me at times quite confrontational, as I struggle with guilt and shame to burden Jesus with my worries and sorrows. I do have a fear of the LORD for his almighty being and my worthiness to be in his fold as a sheep of His flock. I thank you for your prayers and, like the other replies, will reread this in the coming weeks for help on studying my path. I am thankful to feel heard and not alone. My tears are of thabks and praise. Jesus provides me with support when. He sees I truly need it. Through you and others here I know I will be safe, am safe, and will overcome that which does not serve the highest love and light to serve Him. Thank you again🙏🏻

We are all worthless, but guess what,

Jesus loves us so much that he will forgive us, and he wants to spend eternal life in heaven with him. Whatever you did it can be forgiven, I won't hold you accountable for anything you did because I have done terrible things as well, I know how it feels to not feel forgiven, but Jesus will forgive you, and he probably has if you asked for it.
 
Thank you for your words! This was strong and for me at times quite confrontational, as I struggle with guilt and shame to burden Jesus with my worries and sorrows. I do have a fear of the LORD for his almighty being and my worthiness to be in his fold as a sheep of His flock. I thank you for your prayers and, like the other replies, will reread this in the coming weeks for help on studying my path. I am thankful to feel heard and not alone. My tears are of thabks and praise. Jesus provides me with support when. He sees I truly need it. Through you and others here I know I will be safe, am safe, and will overcome that which does not serve the highest love and light to serve Him. Thank you again🙏🏻

I meant, we are not worthless, but we are sinful at nature and evil, but with Jesus that can change.
 
I was too anxious to go to church, but the moment I did my life changed. I would highly advise you to go to that church, I won't lie to you though, there are going to be churches that are wrong, some churches will judge other people based on their appearance and personality and are lukewarm but that is rare. when I mean rare, it is like really rare but not impossible. Please go to church though, I met some really good people who really helped,

Do it at your own pace, take your time until you feel ready.

I am going to tell you the truth of what happened, I was bullied badly in school and I never left my room, I had anxiety so bad I thought everybody hated me. But the moment I went to church that changed completely. It really does give you hope and grows your relationship with Jesus, you might even meet some good people,I'm sorry you


I'm sorry you've had to endure bullying at school. I can relate, it does a number on you.
It's a good thing you managed to overcome your anxiety and find a good church! This area does at times judge a book by it's cover, and mine is a bit different to most, but I'm ok with that. It's good to help people realise to not judge, as only He may judge.
I pray that your life be blessed and filled with love and light. That your troubled times are behind you and won't return.
My relationship to Jesus grows by the day. I guess I needed all this torment to find him again after having gotten lost and wandered off the path without knowing I was that far out. I pray to learn Jesus his lessons, that I overcome the negative thoughts, triggers, emotions etc. which try to drag me off that path again. By His will so in it be done i do not call again.
Thank you again for your outreaches, they mean a lot and spark hope and gratitude 🙏🏻
 
I was too anxious to go to church, but the moment I did my life changed. I would highly advise you to go to that church, I won't lie to you though, there are going to be churches that are wrong, some churches will judge other people based on their appearance and personality and are lukewarm but that is rare. when I mean rare, it is like really rare but not impossible. Please go to church though, I met some really good people who really helped,

Do it at your own pace, take your time until you feel ready.

I am going to tell you the truth of what happened, I was bullied badly in school and I never left my room, I had anxiety so bad I thought everybody hated me. But the moment I went to church that changed completely. It really does give you hope and grows your relationship with Jesus, you might even meet some good people,I'm sorry you


I'm sorry you've had to endure bullying at school. I can relate, it does a number on you.
It's a good thing you managed to overcome your anxiety and find a good church! This area does at times judge a book by it's cover, and mine is a bit different to most, but I'm ok with that. It's good to help people realise to not judge, as only He may judge.
I pray that your life be blessed and filled with love and light. That your troubled times are behind you and won't return.
My relationship to Jesus grows by the day. I guess I needed all this torment to find him again after having gotten lost and wandered off the path without knowing I was that far out. I pray to learn Jesus his lessons, that I overcome the negative thoughts, triggers, emotions etc. which try to drag me off that path again. By His will so in it be done i do not call again.
Thank you again for your outreaches, they mean a lot and spark hope and gratitude 🙏🏻
If your church judges people I wouldn't recommend it. I know how hard it is to leave a church so if you can't, do the best you can. I personally try to tell others that if they are doing something like that then it is bad, but not everyone is called to do that. I hope I didn't say anything wrong because I usually do, do that, lol😅 You are very welcome, I am happy that I helped you! If you need to talk more just reach out and I'll try my best to answer
 
I think it's a bit of a mentality thing here, dress codes for church as it were. I'm not much into the rules and regulations which mankind themselves though of. It's about the truth and core of your being how you act.
I've not been hounded or anything and it may just be my anxiety. I know many just let me be myself but the older generations sometimes still hold other values, nothing wrong with that.

Thabk you again for your time and kind words. You said nothing wrong 🙏🏻
 
I'm sorry for the people who I replied to and their names changed into the handle the site gave me when I'm posting. Not sure what happened but there's also texts I replied to, having quoted this in the reply, which appears to have vanished. I had to refresh the page and I think somehow it got muddled.

Do know I've read and replied to you all individually and thank you for your prayers and support!
This helps me to compose.myself and hopefully sleep a few hours before court.

Blessings 🙏🏻❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
157
I was out of work for ### months. I’m now working but there is a large decrease in salary. I’m asking for prayer for increase in salary, a part-time job to supplement my income.
Replies
8
Views
267
Dear heavenly father I'm coming before you this has been a long 9 months since my husband abandoned me and left and been on one vacation after another and not has paid one bill in this home and wants me to sell this home he has a free attorney as everybody knows and he's dragging this out...
Replies
5
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom