Could He Be The One

  • Thread starter Thread starter smiles
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiles

Guest
I pray that the relationship with me and ### grows and builds into something special
 
Heavenly Father, I praise you because this woman is praying about this relationship. Please bless them both to remain holy and to honor you with their relationship. Please give them a heart to study your word so that she learns to respect, honor & serve him and so he learns to love, honor and cover her. Please remove them from each other's life if they're not who you've selected. In Jesus' name. Amen

Does he pray for you? If he doesn't, he's not the one. If he does pray for you, you'll need to pray together to see if God is knitting your hearts together. You can't hide your flaws in the presence of God.
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
146
webeen housebound for many years. anyways if anyoen has the faith for htis them that owuld be great. im afraid that ill get glass shards int he house. years yes year sof not keaivng the house!!! Lord help me wiht htis please. i really odnt knwo what to do. imalso exhsuated wiht this dehydraitona...
Replies
7
Views
210
IAM REDEEMED AS FAR AS I COULD GO…I GOT IN THE ALPHABET LETTERS UP TO SAYING ### GOT A PART TIME JOB..I GOT 2 CATS I GOT A SECOND CAREER ON THE GO..SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS MADE IT TO HARD EVERYDAY ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SO I DEFINITELY WILL BE QUITTING HOWEVER IT IS OK..IT WILL GIVE THE...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom