Controversial I know, but even the Devil ...

Thank you all for your prayers and replies. The prayers are working. It takes time. The sooner, the better. We're not there yet. If we choose good and fairness over evil, all suffering everywhere will end. Please keep praying.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How do I know if I’m being Planted by God or being Attcked by the devil? Often, God separates breaks test and rebuilds that which he seeks to elevate. He plants us. How do I know this season of misfortune is from God planting me and not just my random bad luck/devil attacks? Or simply...
Replies
11
Views
142
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
229
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom