Continuing to search for hope and peace in a storm

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for this day. Lord continue to be with me in this storm. My heart is hurting this morning and I am feeling so sad. Please help me Lord. In Jesus name I pray Amen!
Replies
10
Views
373
Please pray for my son, that he would experience Your peace, calm and rest today. I pray he will remain calm as his sister is getting ready for an interview now. The kind that surpasses all understanding. May he feel Your love, and protection surrounding him. Lord, I ask You to fill him with the...
Replies
13
Views
237
Lord, I ask that You saturate my son with Your perfect peace, calmness, obedience, satisfaction and contentment. Fill him with the Holy Spirit and help him to rest completely. Jesus, I pray there will be no more set backs only continuous breakthough, restoration, peace and healing. The kind that...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom